Information We Collect
There are two types of information we collect:
- Information you provide.
- Information we get when you use our services.
Information You Provide
When you interact with our services, we collect information that you provide to us. we need to collect a few important details about you, such as your name and your phone number. We may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on Droplen, such as a profile picture, call price, bio, and nickname. Other services, such as Upgrading to Pro Account, Adding Balance or Withdrawal service may require you to provide us with a debit or credit card number and its associated account information, address, swift code, bank name, bank branch, account holder name, account number, country, city, ID photo copy, live video.
When you contact customer support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer or that we need to resolve your question.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activities through our services.
- Content Information. We collect content you create on our services.
- Device Information. We collect information from and about the devices you use.
- Camera and Photos. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to upgrade to Droplen pro account or add posts with photos from your camera roll or photos unless we can access your camera or photos.
- Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website, such as:
- details about how you’ve used our services;
- device information, such as your web browser type and language;
- access times;
- pages viewed;
- IP address;
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser; and
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
How We Use Information
We use this information to provide you with an amazing set of products and services that we improve. Here are the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies and comply with legal requirements.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With Droplen partners. We may share the following information with Droplen partners:
- information about you, such as your name or nickname.
- information about how you have interacted with our services, such as the names of experts and influencers you are follow them, and other information that will help in understanding your connections with others using our services.
- any additional information you have directed us to share.
- We may share information about you, such as device and usage information, to help us and others prevent fraud.
- We may share information about you with business partners that provide services and functionality on our services.
- We may share information about users in case of crimes for legal, safety, and security reasons.
- We may share information about you as part of a merger or acquisition. If Droplen gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
How to Delete Droplen Account
If you ever decide to stop using Droplen, you can just contact us. We will delete all of your information but your name will be still in the database to be shown in the call logs for the others.