Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m the CEO & Founder of Zero Calorie and a certified Fitness Trainer From ISSA, USA. I studied Mechanical Engineering and was formerly the Group Fitness Trainer at Gold’s Studio.
Describe your experience in the industry?
I had a background in fitness coaching, I do it out of my love for the field but I also wanted to be a skilled professional so I studied hard and have been practicing for the past 2 years. I’m proud of the marvelous results I have achieved with my clients.
The beginning of my career was coaching at multiple Gyms, the last of which was Gold’s Gym Studio but I decided recently to start my own business
Tell us about your training philosophy?
I work with this approach: Reach your goal slow and steady with no fat burners, chemicals, and steroids. No shortcuts; easy comes easy goes.
What’s your preferred style of encouragement?
One of the biggest emotional supports and the most effective way is to show my clients where we have been and where we are now while keeping track of their progress by documenting and showing them photos of themselves, the changes in their measurements, and total inbody test results. Clear data and the outside overall never lie.
How do you track fitness goals?
- Body Mass Index
- Chest Size
- Waist Size
- Body Water
- Body Fats
Monthly Fitness Assistment
- No. of Reps
- Duration of Workout
- Body Weight
Before and After Photos
Do you feel drawn to a certain demographic (i.e. Athletes, Young Adults, Special Populations)?
With my knowledge and with my experience, I can and have worked with multiple demographics to achieve their goal as long they are committed to their goal. We can alter and change the program along the way to fit the age and the client’s ability to perform, but there is always something that works.
How about nutrition, do you create meal plans?
Of course, an essential part of a successful fitness plan is a strong nutrition plan as well. According to every individual measurement, age, sex, and fitness goals, I do the following:
- Create a full nutrition plan with meal portions, times during the day. An active lifestyle is very different from an inactive one, and nutrition plays a major role in reaching your fitness goal.
- Design a workout plan that will help you to reach your goal with respect to your current potential. Do you want to gain muscles, lose weight, or have a lean body? Each has its own set of exercises and daily workout plans. Do you want faster results or want to take your time to build your body? The answer to this question makes a difference in the number of workout days vs the number of rest days.
- Give hints and tips on best world practices. It’s never a bad idea to learn and know about how the world is evolving in the fitness and nutrition field and so all my tips and tricks are inspired by great results fitness coaches around the world are creating as well as my own understanding of my client’s needs and potential.
What’s your fitness specialty?
Certified Fitness Trainer From ISSA, USA.
How do you assess new clients?
I go through the following process:
- Start with setting a fitness goal to achieve (losing weight, gaining mass, or lean body, etc)
- Request an inbody test to know their body composition (body fat, muscle,..).
- Address if there are any medical issues or family disease.
- Make a physical assessment to know where we stand.
- Finally, I design a fitness plan that fits all of the above
What do you think of Droplen?
Droplen is a great community where you can easily reach out to whom you want. It is perfect especially for our modern life circumstances.
Reach out to Ramez directly for mentorship and calls on his Droplen profile here.