Droplen (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) have drafted these Terms sheet so you can know the rules that organize our relationship with you.
1. Who can use the Services
No one under 12 is allowed to sign up or use Droplen. please read all terms carefully.
By using the Services, you state that:
- You are not a harassment, nudity or sexual content publisher
- You are not a harmful or dangerous content publisher
- You are not a hatfull content publisher
- You are not a violent content publisher
- you will comply with these Terms and you will not violate any one of them and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
2. Rights we grant you
Droplen grants you a worldwide licence to access and use the Services.
We do not guarantee that experts and influencers will always answer your call.
Any application that we offer you will automatically install upgrades, updates, or different new options.
you will be ready to regulate these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
You do not have any permission to sell, or rent any part of our Services.
Nor could you reverse engineer or arrange to extract the original code.
3. Rights you grant us
We have the right to delete any content (i) which we think violates these Terms or our Community Guidelines, or (ii) if necessary to comply with our legal obligations. However, you are only alone the one, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store through the Services.
While we’re not required to do so, we may access, review, screen, and delete any account at any time and for any reason. However, you alone remain responsible for your use of the Droplen account you create.
We always love to hear from our users. But if you provide feedback or suggestions, just know that we can use them without compensating you, and without any restriction or obligation to you.
4. The content of others
Much of the content on our Services is not produced by Droplen. Although Droplen reserves the right to review all content that appears on the Services and to remove any content that violates these Terms, our Community Guidelines or the law, we do not necessarily review all of it.
Through these Terms, we make clear that we don’t want the Services to be put to bad uses. But because we don’t review all content, we cannot guarantee that content on the Services, or that our users’ use of our Services, will always conform to our Terms or Guidelines.
6. Respecting others’ rights
Droplen respects the rights of all people. You may be prevented if you are acting in a manner that:
- violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right;
- bullies, harasses, or intimidates;
- spams or solicits our users.
You must also respect Droplen.’s rights and adhere to the Brand Guidelines, and any other brand guidelines published by Droplen.
use branding, logos, icons, user interface, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services.
- violate or infringe Droplen.’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
- use the Services, any tools provided by the Services, or any content on the Services for any commercial purposes without our consent.
7. Respecting copyright
Droplen honors copyright laws. And if Droplen becomes aware that one of its users has infringed copyrights, we will take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account.
You can contact us regarding anything on the Services infringes a copyright that you own or control through:
8. Your account
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your Droplen account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure.
By using Droplen, you agree that:
- You will not create more than 1 Droplen account
- You will not let anyone use your Droplen account instead of you
- You will not be able to refund any balance that you have added in your Droplen account, even if you add the balance through your earnings transfer
- We can delete your account at any time in case of violation for any of our terms and we will transfer your earnings to your bank account except the violation of letting someone using your Droplen account instead of you the earnings will be transferred to the callers accounts
- Droplen and its team may use your mobile number to contact you directly in case of emergency
- Droplen may use your content, photos, or any public information that shared via our platform in Droplen for commercial use
9. Calls Earnings
Droplen helps pro accounts to receive paid calls then we will pay you the calls earnings with deduction 25% for Droplen. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments, to credit your Droplen account with your earnings, and to payout your earnings to you through your bank account that you will provide us through payout request.
- We’ll make payments of your earnings with minimum amounts of 100$ dollars.
- The earnings transfer fees will be deducted based on your bank account country.
- Whenever we make a payment to you as an author, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
- You may bear some or all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
- You must provide us with the correct details when you set your payout request.
- When we get a request for payment, we’ll pay you within 15 working days.
- Payouts are processed on the 15th of each month. To be eligible for a payout on the 15th you must have been eligible by the last day of the previous month. For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you would need to have a payout account set up and the minimum required for that payout destination on or before 31st January. Note: If the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or an Egyptian public holiday, then payouts will be processed the following business day.
- Droplen is an Egyptian company, therefore the deadline for setting your payout account is 23:59:59 according to Cairo timezone.
10. Contact us
Droplen welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. You can contact us anytime if you need help or need support about one of our services.